Does this sound like you right now?
- You want to build a business by doing what you love, but you sometimes wonder if you have what it takes.
- You have trouble attracting the right clients and charging what you’re worth.
- You feel uncomfortable having to sell yourself or your service, but you know that what you’re offering is very valuable.
- You’re working too hard for the revenue you’re generating.
- You’re overwhelmed by all there is to do, and you don’t know what to prioritize.
- You’re lacking the necessary clarity and/or confidence to head straight for success.
Imagine now that you:
- Quickly generate new revenue in your business
- Attract new clients that are perfect for you
- Speak with ease in front of a group about your services and their value
- No longer under-evaluate your work and start charging what you’re truly worth
- Develop lucrative, rewarding programs and partners
- Know exactly what action to take next and feel completely in control of your time and energy
- Simplify your marketing by using structured systems and proven techniques easily accessible as models, checklists and tailored scripts, and that allow you to attract clients regularly, both on and offline
SEMI-PRIVATE GROUP OPTION
Would you like to team up with a small group of entrepreneurs
to improve your chance of success through mutual support
and motivation—and benefit from a group rate, too?
Drop us a line at email@example.com
« From our very first meeting, there was a marked improvement in my entire business. You have a motivating power over me. I’m pleasantly surprised, and happy to have you with me. In one year, I reached my goal and even more. Actually, I tripled the turnover I’d set for myself. Thank you for being there. »Edith Bissonnette, ABO Lab
« My revenue increased by 15% compared with last year. I feel relieved, thrilled and headed in the right direction. Thank you for your help, Sujata!!! »May Saturnin, Speech therapist
« One of my best decisions as a self-employed person was to invest in Sujata’s personalized coaching. By means of this process, she forces us to define our strengths, weaknesses, and personal characteristics along with our ideal client, all so we can define an action plan leading to success. You very quickly notice the impact of her work. »Vladimir De la Rocq - Financial Advisor